The e-LBC application has been started in a new instance of your browser. The new browser window will contain the e-LBC Login page. You may close this Information browser window at any time.
Can't log-on? It may be because of a pop-up blocker or firewall.
- Pop-Ups: Our website uses Pop-Up windows in important places, such as the Log ON page. If you've had problems getting our Log ON page you may have a Pop-Up blocker or Firewall that could be suppressing our Pop-Up windows. We understand the desire to block Pop-Up advertisements, but Pop-Ups are necessary for the correct working of eLBC.
Pop-up blockers or firewalls may be available from many sources and applications (internet providers, toolbars, anti-virus, etc.). If you have a Pop-Up blocker, or firewall on your computer, you may want to consider disabling it while using our website, or contacting the respective company to learn what settings you can change to allow our Pop-Up windows to appear successfully. Keep in mind that you can have more than one Pop-Up blocker on the computer.
- Cookies: Please make sure your browser has been configured to accept cookies as you will not be able to Log On if this feature is not enabled. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer that work with your Web browser to facilitate your logins.
- Internet Explorer version: Verify that your Internet Explorer version is at least 5.5 or above.
If you continue to experience trouble logging into the website, you may…
- Send an email message to eLBC@LBC.org. To help us respond more quickly, please be sure to include in the email:
- your name
- the name and city of your Congregation (if you are representing a congregation) or the name and city of your Association (if you are representing an association)
- the problem you are experiencing
- whether you are working with eLBC, ACP or Convention Registration.
- Call the Information Services office of LBC – (318) 448-3402 ext. 221.